- president snow: seneca, don't give them too much hope
- seneca crane: TWO TRIBUTES CAN WIN
- seneca crane: yolo
That was the best monologue in the movie. Because he realized he was already dead. He was supposed to die his entire life. We pity those kids from poor districts, but have we ever stop to think of the careers? They were trained for this. Knowing they would probably die. What kind of parents use their kids as a business? Trained to make them rich, or die. The children from 12 were poor and starving and weak. But most of them had their parents, loving parents who would die to get some food to bring home for them. Cato and the rest of the careers lived under a fake mask of glory. And he realized it right before he died. “Is that what you wanted?” He screamed to the cameras. Was he blaming the Capitol? Or maybe, just maybe, was there a heartless mother back home, realizing she had killed her child from the day he was born?
- cinna: I SET FIRE
- cinna: TO YOUR DRESS
- katniss: oh god no
- cinna: THE CAPITOL WAS SO IMPRESSED
- katniss: not you too
- cinna: AND WHEN YOU BURNED WELL I SMILED
- katniss: no cinna
- cinna: CAUSE THE GAMEMAKERS SAID YOU WERE THE BEST
- katniss: cinna no
- cinna: THE BESSSTTTT
I VOLUNTEER FOR THE CAVE SCENE
(About Amandla being stung by wasps/bees.)
- Amandla: But then Jennifer came to the rescue, and she pulled me out and, like, carried me out to the car and was like "step on it!"
- Jennifer: I don't think I said "step on it!"
- Amandla: You know, I'm pretty sure that you could have. And we drove back to base camp and she got me brownies, and icecream, and cookies, and then...she ate everything.
- Jennifer: But she was getting medicine on her face! She couldn't eat it. The icecream was melting. What would you have done!?